Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long distance goals (incl video)

Options
  • 11-11-2008 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hey there fellow pes players, what I'd like to know is whats the furthest distance you've scored from online/offline? I'm not exactly sure how far my goal below was from the posts but maybe around 45-50m? Make sure to rate it please! ;)http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xG7t7f9GBKk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Random1

scored a few similar to that, they're easily done when the keeper's that far out & fooks up the kick out. you do need a lampard/ballack/adriano equivalent to do it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭bob04

Scored one from the half way line with Tevez (Man Utd) against a buddy of mine in PES 2008

Chested it down from a kick out, and hit it first time, his keeper was off his line, best goad I've ever scored on it

Didnt manage any long distance ones on pes 2009 yet tho.....

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Was playing a mate the first week PES 2009 came out.
    2-0 up in injury time, his keeper came out to the edge of the box to smother a through ball. From the kick out, I headed to my player just past the half way line, and as the game was basically up, I turned and laced a shot - full power bar, just for the sake of it.
    Goal keeper hadn't retreated to his goal line at this stage, and the ball went over him and bounced into the goal. Pure fluke, but brilliant to watch.
    The replay showed that the ball was going a yard or 2 wide until it bounced. The spin on the ball brough it back to just inside the post. Goalkeeper in fariness made a massive dive to get to the ball but because it was outside the post initially he couldn't get to it.
    Was sick that I didn't get the 360 achivement for it though as it only gives that against the CPU. (Thankfully got that agaisnt De Grapshaff (the muckers) later on :D

Advertisement