Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Karate Club moved to new Leisure Centre!!

Options
  • 11-11-2008 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey All,

I'd like to let you all know the Greystones Karate Club has moved from the scout den to the new Shoreline Greystones Leisure Centre!!

It's part of ASKO, (Amateur Sports Karate Organisation) and is on every Wednesday 8pm - 10pm and Sunday mornings, 11am til 1pm.

Beginners and other martial artists always welcome.

Juniors are in for the first half of the class, and start at roughly age 9 years.

at the moment the price is €4.50 for seniors, €4 for juniors, but this may flucuate depending on numbers as this is a non-profit organisation, we just need the rate for the hall price. anything left over is kept for the Christmas party/drinks/equipment

please don't hesitate to call down, or reply with any questions you may have!

Ken Loftus
    Head Instructor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 podgrzybek2

Hi!:)
    My little nephew is attending these classes, and they seem quite fun.
    I was thinking about joining.
    But first, i'd like to find out some stuff....
    Are these classes based on age-groups?
    I've also noticed that different children have different belts;does this mean that the classes are mixed?
    And do I need the clothes straight away, or can I come in tracksuit first, just to see if I like the classes?
    That's probably it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

you might be better off contacting Shoreline directly - that user hasn't posted in almost a year.

Advertisement