Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knocking off the black fella, a 2nd 9/11 ?

Options
  • 11-11-2008 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Look, we know the black fella is going to get knocked off.

I my opinion he will get six months to a year. His false flag murder will be used as a second 9/11 to seal the totalitarian state.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

EuFatCat wrote: »
    Look, we know the black fella is going to get knocked off.

I my opinion he will get six months to a year. His false flag murder will be used as a second 9/11 to seal the totalitarian state.

Any thoughts?
    1 Thought, I disagree.

If he's seen as a softer touch than Bush and is going to bring the troops home. The Jihadists have nothing to gain by killing him. Perhaps people in the corridors of washington (Pentagon) & Langley will try and then blame it on extremists.

Either way I cant see it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

Agreed Bertie will be taken out by Mothers against drink driving (MADD) in a false flag event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 EuFatCat

1 Thought, I disagree.

If he's seen as a softer touch than Bush and is going to bring the troops home. The Jihadists have nothing to gain by killing him. Perhaps people in the corridors of washington (Pentagon) & Langley will try and then blame it on extremists.

Either way I cant see it happening.

There is no such thing as extremists.

If an army land in your country, rape your wife and children before killing them, before proceeding to pillage the place, would self defence ever cross your mind, or are you a good little boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

All in favour of sending EuFatCat to work as Obamas human shield, raise your hand.

kmick wrote: »
    Agreed Bertie will be taken out by Mothers against drink driving (MADD) in a false flag event.

MADD is another organisation presenting itself as grass roots. It was set up to get drivers used to unauthorised stops, in preparation for the full police state.

• Advertisement

Gauge wrote: »
    All in favour of sending EuFatCat to work as Obamas human shield, raise your hand.

I'll outsource this to some brainwashed new Ireland Paddy, a true BIFFO if I can get one.

Might make a few Amero's in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

MADD is another organisation presenting itself as grass roots. It was set up to get drivers used to unauthorised stops, in preparation for the full police state.
    Seriously?
    Does this not sound ridiculous to you?
    Not in the slightest?

King Mob wrote: »
    Seriously?
    Does this not sound ridiculous to you?
    Not in the slightest?

My friend, the facts are often strange, especially to the indoctrinated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

How can something be a fact when it hasn't happened yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

My friend, the facts are often strange, especially to the indoctrinated.
    You going to present any evidence at all that Mothers Against Drunk Driving are part of a global conspiracy. Or am I just going to have to believe with all my heart?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    You going to present any evidence at all that Mothers Against Drunk Driving are part of a global conspiracy. Or am I just going to have to believe with all my heart?

Look up the BBC website :D

Gauge wrote: »
    How can something be a fact when it hasn't happened yet?

Read the tread mate, that comment was in reference to MADD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

In order to make this spectaular "look good" they will have to throw in a few of his assistant puppets.

In order to make this spectaular "look good" they will have to throw in a few of his assistant puppets.

They could well do that, I'm sure they will have a good team of writers on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Perhaps the greatest load of toss I've heard.

"The black fella" is the President and because he is as you put it "the black fella", it would be reasoanble to suggest that he'd get extra protection.

As the WTC 7 conspiracy has already been soundly debunked you conspiracy theorists are really going to have to start to up your game. You can do better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

WTC 7 was debunked was it? By who oh thats right the bbc the same bbc that reported wtc 7 fell 20 minutes before it actually fell. You can see it standing behind the reporter when several minutes earlier its reported it has falled. The reporter and studio editor continue to discuss how it has fallen when the building is clearly shown standing behind her.. as demonstrated by this video undeniable proof if was ever needed

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NqqhX8gkhE0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

Heres Larry silverstein admitting in his own words they pulled it, the same man who mysteriously insured the building 3 weeks earler

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p5DMjnbmhXo

when are you gonna understand the elite owns the media not just some but all mainstream media... you won't find truth on it unless it suits the agenda...i know this is hard for some of you to accept and stop living your cushy life but sooner or later you will have to face it and it will be right in your face

trentf wrote: »
    WTC 7 was debunked was it? By who oh thats right the bbc the same bbc that reported wtc 7 fell 20 minutes before it actually fell. You can see it standing behind the reporter as she reports it has fallen, as demonstrated by this video undeniable proof if was ever needed

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NqqhX8gkhE0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s

No I'm referring to the new video that his been posted on the internet. How is that the BBC?

when are you sheeple gonna understand the elite owns the media not just some but all mainstream media... you won't find truth on it unless it suits the agenda...

When are you conspiracy theorists gonna understand that David Icke is a tool who came out and proclaimed himself the messiah and believe that we are controlled by lizzzzzzzards. You won't find the truth unless it suits your agenda...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

When are you conspiracy theorists gonna understand that David Icke is a tool who came out and proclaimed himself the messiah and believe that we are controlled by lizzzzzzzards. You won't find the truth unless it suits your agenda...

oh thats right when solid fact stares you in the face resort to insults... ok i see the game its ok though

have it your own way like i said it doesn't matter but just remember we will all get whats coming to us in the end..

trentf wrote: »
    its ok mate have it your own way like i said it doesn't matter we will all get whats coming to us..

Aye aye mate. Whats coming to us then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

RichTea wrote: »
    As the WTC 7 conspiracy has already been soundly debunked you conspiracy theorists are really going to have to start to up your game. You can do better!

What? This a WTC7 thread now? Or a David Icke one? If you dont like the "Loony bin" forum and are going to be so aggressive please just GTFO.
    When are you conspiracy theorists gonna understand that David Icke is a tool who came out and proclaimed himself the messiah and believe that we are controlled by lizzzzzzzards.
    Whats there not to understand? :rolleyes:

Like, i get sick of all the NWO and Illuminati shiite but i dont really care. Why has this all affected you so much? What you are doing is akin to painting all Christians as Creationists, all believing in the same crap. Although you won't find the truth about them unless it suits your agenda...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Look guys, All this stuff has been Debunked, how do I know ? because King Mob said so. and he must be right, he said so :D

Advertisement