Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all the OBAMA plebs

Options
  • 11-11-2008 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

http://www.rinf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4658

The black fella's handlers have already removed all his pre election promises. So when Paddy and Majella see that things are changing (going down hill even faster than before), they will not be able to get their hands on the propaganda.

I have to laugh at all the Irish pleb's who support this idiot, absolute muppets.

By the way, I would post this in after hours only I got banned for stating a few facts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Hes a politican dont forget.

Nothing to laugh at yet, just because he took them down doesn't mean anything.

You probably got banned for calling him the "black fella"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 EuFatCat

Hes a politican dont forget.

You ask Paddy and Majella; "eh, Obama is de messiah"

EuFatCat wrote: »
    You ask Paddy and Majella; "eh, Obama is de messiah"

So?

So?

So all the little guys think he is a "straight up guy".

What are you saying, that the plebs have been had again??? Don't break it to them, I know the majority have just finished perfecting backing vocals for the O'BAMA song.

The plebs will never learn.

So all the little guys think he is a "straight up guy".

What are you saying, that the plebs have been had again??? Don't break it to them, I know the majority have just finished perfecting backing vocals for the O'BAMA song.

The plebs will never learn.

He's updated his site, so what?
    Wait until he does something first, he's not even in power and your trying to have a go.

• Advertisement

He's updated his site, so what?
    Wait until he does something first, he's not even in power and your trying to have a go.

:eek: Turn off Fox news for a minute.

He is nothing more than a little puppet for the big boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Really? OMG!!

6th wrote: »
    Really? OMG!!

are you the clown that was on TV the other night??

are you a "celeb" now?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Hasn't Fox been really critical of Obama?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭trentf

Hasn't Fox been really critical of Obama?:pac::pac:

rofl fox and all other news media organisations worldwide are either governement owned or owned by members of the the elite. They are all on the same team.. its like 2 sides of the same coin although in public they pretend to be fighting against each other with fake issues such as religion and race etc etc. Much like all politicians do worldwide. In public fighting, in the background sharing drinks and laughing at the sheeple whilst the agenda is pushed fourth no matter who you vote in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

trentf wrote: »
    Hasn't Fox been really critical of Obama?:pac::pac:

rofl fox is owned by murdoch hes part of the elite the whole media in america is on the same team... its like 2 sides of the same coin although in public they pretend to be fighting against each other with fake issues such as religion and race etc etc

Religion and race are fake issues?
    Really?

Eufatcat said that people were being brainwashed by fox to like Obama.
    I don't see how they are doing it by being critical.
    Obviously because I have been brainwashed.

Yes religion and race are fake issues, issues designed to hide from humanity the true nature of its being. The whole idea is divide and conquer. If you create these circumstances whereby these debates will continue never without any resolution you can control entire groupings whilst they believe with rationally or irrationally that they are fighting the 'right and just cause' and concentrate their focus on the other side believing it to be an arch nememis, all the while the hidden hand of control pulls the strings, stoking the flames. Thats why the media simply presents problems and gloom to you never any solutions, or if it is a solution its certainly part of the agenda. Oh look world economic collapse manufactured by us i guess we need a world currency and world government to solve the issue, more centralised power to keep control in the hands of a few and out of the hands of the masses. Thats why they are always so quick to come with solutions never spend a long time because its all preplanned. They just come out like gordon brown and say 'we have a vigourous set of protocols and plans to fix the current crisis which we will be meeting on.

Divide and conquer mate, problem reaction solution been going on for hundreds of years just ratched up a notch as we get closer to one world gov etc. Its as david icke refers to it as the totalitarian tiptoe if you said straight out hey we're bringing in a one world government, a new currency, microchipping, tasers for all police people would have none of it and they know this so they manufacture events so people or sheeple go 'ahhh now i get it we need a because b just happened so it must be in our interests' and then follow the path to doom like the sheeple they have been brainwashed to believe they are. Fear is the key to making ppl give away their rights, thats why on the news you only see ' some guy got shot, economic collapse, rising inflation, fear fear steps must be taken or else doom doom doom etc'. Heres a hint ignore it all of it coz its bullsheett..

These people aren't stupid enough to do things straight out because they know the public reaction they do it in bits and if you do happen to watch the freakshow that is the news you will see gradually the agenda unfolding before your eyes in small parts. Usually what ive noticed on yahoo they present the agenda way to the bottom of the news whilst having stuff like

PARIS HILTON SAYS BLAH BLAH as the main headline thus distracting you from some civil liberties right that has just been pulled from under you written as a footnote in the news if reported at all, but the masses of sheeple don't carecause look paris just said 'blah blah blah'

turn off the idiot box and open your mind..

King Mob wrote: »
    Religion and race are fake issues?
    Really?

Take a deep breath mate. You need conflict in society, without conflict you cannot get the herd moving.

You cannot have 400,000 people moving into a country of 4 million without a lot of fall out. And forget the old classic "de government is stupid, dey don't no a thing". They live like kings, I don't see anthing stupid about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

So Barack Obama gets rid of his campaign website with all his promises etc etc and leaves it with just a brief summary so that means he's abandoning all of those promises and that he's some sort of NWO plant?

Yep, gotta be true!

poor lad still in self denial don't worry we all went through that phase..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

are you the clown that was on TV the other night??

are you a "celeb" now?

Yeah I was on "Worlds most awesomest people" ..... I was number 4 and Obama was number 3.

Advertisement