Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamster

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One James is too much as it is!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I hope so, I love a bit of May

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They both look like Wishbone Ash roadies in the pub

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Well, Captain Slow has started to defy his nickname in recent years - such as hitting 400 km/h in the Bugatti Veyron, or the way he threw that Chrysler about on that mountain road in the USA. Hammond, on the other hand, got rubbed along the ground under a dragster, and is suffering some long-term effects from his injuries.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Hmmmm, Hamsters gone all vain tho' of late.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

thats so funny, i was only saying that to my boyfriend the other day! But no one can match James! And yeah, i think Hamster is getting a bit vain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

yeah, he's beginning to look like a real pussy.....meeeeoooowwwwwwww

Advertisement