Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal vs Wigan

Options
  • 11-11-2008 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Trciky match, wigan without heskey but Arsenal to field a younger side with some fringe players, basically the same as the last round against sheffield.
    Arsenal at -1 (15/8) is a good bet considering at home and they don't usually concede at home..except spurs!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Staying well away from Worthless cup betting.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Arsenals youngsters normally shine in this competition and wigan are mediocre. I think i'll be backing arsenal -1 at 7/4 with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 45,294 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

wigan are the standout bet of the night in my opinion. They are at full strength apart from Heskey.

4/1 Get on it !

• Registered Users Posts: 45,294 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

rarnes1 wrote: »
    wigan are the standout bet of the night in my opinion. They are at full strength apart from Heskey.

4/1 Get on it !

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

3.0 ft hope you didnt get to the bookies mate..
    i did -1 guns were to hot to handle for wigan, although they look like scoring in the first half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Shurwhynot wrote: »
    Arsenals youngsters normally shine in this competition and wigan are mediocre. I think i'll be backing arsenal -1 at 7/4 with PP

:D

Advertisement