Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Governments rephrasing the term "New World Order" in an attempt to debunk the CT's

Options
  • 11-11-2008 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

World Governments are currently in the process of forming an alliance of dominant world leaders in order to harmonize economics and Law & Order. You and I know that this is all about the formation of the infamous and much talked about "New World Order".:eek:

You very rarely hear of any world leader mention the term "New World Order" because they know that it would cause worldwide panic and scare mongering from the CT's. This infamous phrase is mentioned in the Guardian & Telegraph about Gordan Brown seeking a NWO but when you read the text there is no mention of this term at all.

Instead we hear the terms the 'New World Governance', New World Financial order, The "New global governance". "Global alliance" etc :rolleyes:

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE4A573R20081106?virtualBrandChannel=10112

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Seriously I'm confused.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

a Lizzzzard by any other name............ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

a Lizzzzard by any other name............ :D
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

You very rarely hear of any world leader mention the term "New World Order" because they know that it would cause worldwide panic and scare mongering from the CT's.

You are presuming there that normal folk would be scared by what you had to tell them. CTs have been trying to scare monger for years and it hasn't worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

You are presuming there that normal folk would be scared by what you had to tell them. CTs have been trying to scare monger for years and it hasn't worked.

I'm pretty concerned.

• Advertisement

kyp_durron wrote: »
    I'm pretty concerned.

Since when?

Since when?

Since I read this. If the NWO are gonna lay down some OWN ZONE, then it's very serious.

Since I read this. If the NWO are gonna lay down some OWN ZONE, then it's very serious.

Whats an OWN ZONE?

It's where an aggressive party comes and owns you, pretty hard, in the face.

It's where an aggressive party comes and owns you, pretty hard, in the face.

Do you feel they are going to "own" you? Would this be the media that reported it, or the "New World Order"

• Advertisement

Do you feel they are going to "own" you? Would this be the media that reported it, or the "New World Order"

Both, they are much the same thing. The NWO control all the media. This was reported now for a good reason. It's to get us used to the idea that we will welcomed to the OWN ZONE shortly.

Both, they are much the same thing. The NWO control all the media. This was reported now for a good reason. It's to get us used to the idea that we will welcomed to the OWN ZONE shortly.

How long do we have left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 EuFatCat

How long do we have left?

It's been here for the last twenty years, only now is the news being broken to the plebs.

Look at the disgrace that is the EU. I see in time honoured tradition this years accounts have not been signed, mainly due to rampant fraud.

EuFatCat wrote: »
    only now is the news being broken to the plebs.

You use the word "pleb" alot, do you consider yourself one?

You use the word "pleb" alot, do you consider yourself one?

The problems is that the plebs drag the few sane ones down with them. Look at the green issues forum as an example.

The problems is that the plebs drag the few sane ones down with them. Look at the green issues forum as an example.

You didn't answer the question I asked

You didn't answer the question I asked

I would not consider myself a pleb. Have you ever tried to make a one man stand against the mob?, they have not got a clue.

I would not consider myself a pleb. Have you ever tried to make a one man stand against the mob?, they have not got a clue.

You're here to educate the rest of them then?

You're here to educate the rest of them then?

No, they are well beyond education. I am just spouting off some stuff, see what happens, see how far gone the masses are.

The Obama hysperia in this country has to be an absolute low in this countries history.

Do something, go into the politics forum, now how many are viewing the US section compared to the EU section? Get the drift?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

It's been here for the last twenty years, only now is the news being broken to the plebs.

So let me see if I understand this correctly...

The NWO have been around for the last 20 years, but are afraid to call themselves that openly because - despite being in charge and in control of everything - they're worried that people might...ummm...do what, exactly?

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote: »
    So let me see if I understand this correctly...

The NWO have been around for the last 20 years, but are afraid to call themselves that openly because - despite being in charge and in control of everything - they're worried that people might...ummm...do what, exactly?

Have you not seen how they have to back down when the people protest????????? I can think of a few examples lately.

I also predict widespread riots within the next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

We're doomed! Doomed I tells ya! DOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Advertisement