Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 x Look KEO Classic & Selle Italia Saddle for Sale

Options
  • 10-11-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Have 2 pairs of nearly new Look Keo Classic pedals, they come with brand new cleats and also brand new cleat covers, pic below:

Looking for €50 each, and am located in North Dublin, Beaumont area.

Also have a brand new Selle Italia, Signo Gel Flow saddle, looking for €70 for that one it is unused and in original packaging, picture also attached:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Ooh, I was looking to buy a new saddle.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Mr. Skeffington

Well Dirk, would you like to make an offer on it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Hi Guys,

Have 2 pairs of nearly new Look Keo Classic pedals, they come with brand new cleats and also brand new cleat covers, pic below:

Looking for €50 each, and am located in North Dublin, Beaumont area.

Also have a brand new Selle Italia, Signo Gel Flow saddle, looking for €70 for that one it is unused and in original packaging, picture also attached:

Would be interested in those pedals (both sets) am in the north county (sticks!). PM me with contact detaisl. Ps price ok no quibbling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Mr. Skeffington

Hi Rob, PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Yo, I would like to meet your asking price but its available brand new from CRC for €73 plus I have just dropped a chunk of change into Senor Wiggle's bank account, so it would have to be a pretty good deal.

Sorry dude.

• Advertisement
Advertisement