Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC Wimbledon v Wycombe

Options
  • 10-11-2008 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about AFC Wimbledon???

They are playing Wycombe tonight, Wycombe are unbeaten this season and are evens to win and 3/1 with (-1) looks like great value to me....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

They're the team that formed after the original Wimbledon moved to Milton Keynes and became the MK Dons. As a result, when they started in the lower leagues they flew up due to much better support and players than their peers because most Wimbledon fans stayed with AFC. However, that was a few years ago so i'd imaging their momentum has slowed down alot and I haven't heard of them in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Lumped on wycombe tonight, hopefully they will do the business, at evens which is good enough for me, handicaps have not been good to me lately:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭corban

wycombe do look interesting at evens... also draw between pats and derry tonight looks good to me....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

wycombe won 4-1 and looked as if they could have scored 5/6... hope you guys took my advice...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Yay..winner!!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ovalu

Ace2007 wrote: »
    wycombe won 4-1 and looked as if they could have scored 5/6... hope you guys took my advice...

lumped on them at evens, hope you took them at -1, thanks for the tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Nice to see my Choirboys doin me proud :cool:

Advertisement