Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any one neat tallaght speaks italian?

Options
  • 10-11-2008 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

im so adament to master this launduage
    so so beautyfull

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

One at a time eh? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 rover84

redfan wrote: »
    so so beautyfull

If I were you, I would master the english one first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

smart arse lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭secman

2 Chippers in village, dare say they speak italiano !:D

Secman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

secman wrote: »
    2 Chippers in village, dare say they speak italiano !:D
    Arguable. My experience of chippers is that many now will be second, third or even fourth generation Italian and will often speak a mixture of Italian, dialect and Dublinese. There's a limit to how much Italian someone will learn, no matter how many summer vacations were spent in Frosinone.

I remember one teacher in the Italian Cultural Institute comment on how certain words have been completely lost; "vado al negozio" has become "vado al shop", with the Italian word for shop being displaced by the English.
    redfan wrote: »
    so so beautyfull
    While I suspect your post is simply a troll, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. However, given the unintelligible nature of this thread in any language, I'm going to close it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement