Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Fly Ins....(FSX)

Options
  • 10-11-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if we have many FSX users here and if anyone would be interested in organising a weekly fly-in to some Irish Airports. Ive been using
    the gamespy option lately and it works quiet well.
    Post here if you are interested and we'll get it going. Also would somebody be
    interested in providing ATC. The deluxe version has the option to take on tower role.
    I have two friends interested already so all we need is a few more.
    Suggestions and questions are welcome.
    Looking forward to hearing from ye.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

VATsim? There is a weekly Irish Online event on a Sunday (usually I'm controlling some position :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

+1 for th VATsim, no lag!:)

Plus if you have never used vatsim before, either myself or Darragh will help you get on your way!

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Ok sounds good. I have registered with VATSIM and installed squawkbox 4.
    How do I see what airports have an online controller?
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Also, have a look at www.vateir.com/pilots.php for charts/links/routes/scenery etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Simtech

How many on average fly on Sunday??

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

There's normally a few around on Ireland on Sundays. Im still learning procedures etc so normally you'd see me around the west doing circuits or
    short VFR flights.

Advertisement