Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gordon Brown seeks a "new world order"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Im not sure why you put "new world order" in quote marks, he didnt say it in his speech. The newspaper made that commentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Im not sure why you put "new world order" in quote marks, he didnt say it in his speech. The newspaper made that commentary.
    It was mentioned in loads of newspaper headlines :eek:

It was in two seperate newspaper headlines :eek:

Point?

Point?
    Its about to happen :eek:

Course it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

When? And if it doesn't?

meglome wrote: »
    When? And if it doesn't?

Like the end of the world callers, they'll just move the date and harp on about that.

When? And if it doesn't?
    You will soon hear that new black lad on about it.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I think he's been black for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Damomayo

I think he's been black for a while now.

Maybe he caught the opposite to michael jackson (terrible diesase) ;p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 EuFatCat

That clown is nothing more than a puppet, and yet Paddy and his mates world wide are expecting "change". What a pack of sheep, no wonder the big boys treat the pesants as fools.

The same scams have been pulled for thousands of years, and yet our little "educated" population are OBAMA mad. Absolute plebs.

As for the NWO, global government agenda, everyone with half a working brain knows the story, the deal is nearly sealed.

EuFatCat wrote: »
    That clown is nothing more than a puppet, and yet Paddy and his mates world wide are expecting "change". What a pack of sheep, no wonder the big boys treat the pesants as fools.

The same scams have been pulled for thousands of years, and yet our little "educated" population are OBAMA mad. Absolute plebs.

As for the NWO, global government agenda, everyone with half a working brain knows the story, the deal is nearly sealed.
    They and the whole world applauds him like as if he is the new Messiah. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 BetsyGray

any reference to create a "...more just international order" sounds like something that could have come from moscow to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

It was mentioned in loads of newspaper headlines :eek:

Wouldn't that suggest, then, that its all a plot by the world's media to take control, rather than by the government?

I mean...this thread exists on the (incorrect) supposition that a politician used the term, which is interpreted as some sort of Freudian Slip, giving the plot away. Not only did the politician not use the term, but multiple supposedly-seperate reporters all did.

We all know the media is controlled by one or two moguls...so why isn't this indicative of some sort of Freudian Slip on their part?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Wait a minute, conspiracy theorists are usually the first the slate the public media. Constantly claiming they are run by the NWO and never to believe a word of it etc.

Now the media publish claims about Brown and the NWO (complete tabloid crap) and you dive all over it like it's gospel. Hypocrisy is a terrible thing.

Oh, and adding shocked faces at the end of your posts doesn't make them more dramatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Shazbot wrote: »

Oh, and adding shocked faces at the end of your posts doesn't make them more dramatic.

I disagree

I disagree strongly:eek:

Advertisement