Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which bar ends

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

If weight is a concern then definitely the KCNC ones. The Ritchey's are much better value though if your on a budget.

I wouldn't spend too much on bar ends as they get a lot of abuse on the trials (especially mine).

I would recommend X-lite, I have a pair for over 10 years which have been heavily abused and haven't broken yet!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=785

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

There isn't much to differentiate most bar-ends. Just get whichever you like the look of (bearing weight and cost in mind too). If they're going on carbon bars you'll need to get ones with the correct clamp type.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭avalanche

Morgan wrote: »
    There isn't much to differentiate most bar-ends. Just get whichever you like the look of (bearing weight and cost in mind too). If they're going on carbon bars you'll need to get ones with the correct clamp type.

thanks for the feedback, reckon i will go with the ritcheys, cheapish and very light, presuming that is they are compatible with carbon bars. my carbon bars have metal caps and are suitable for bar ends, Morgan do you know if the ritcheys are the right sort of clamp+?thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Advertisement