Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do u ever withdraw?

Options
  • 09-11-2008 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Genuine question, how often do you withdraw money from your bookie account?
    Oh and deposit? :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,294 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

d-gal wrote: »
    Genuine question, how often do you withdraw money from your bookie account?
    Oh and deposit? :p

I'm guessing that as you are asking this you don't withdraw often;)

Personnally I withdraw on Sunday evenings if I've had wins over the weekend and deposit when needed. If I left winnings in there I'd blow it.

No withdrawls this evening:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Usually I withdraw every weekend.However,ive just turned 4 euro into 87 and i want to see how much I can make.Il either be withdrawing a nice sum of money,or nothing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭steveymp@hotmai

No I've had the snip:pac::pac::pac:

Tend to withdraw when I have had a good win, happens oh to rarely unfortunately:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 jayo27

My friendly bookie sends out a cheque every 2 weeks if I have a balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'll withdraw when i'm over a certain amount in the account and i'm in need of taking money from either an atm or bookie. Preferably the latter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,701 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

There's a withdraw button :eek::eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

the odd time when i get a nice bet up.. but sure i probably deposit the same back within weeks.. lets say im breakin even and leave it at that;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

When you withdraw it goes back on your card yeah???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

I don't use the bookies much, usually Betfair - but I do a quarterly review of all my betting spreadsheets and make a withdrawal if things are going well. If I have a big win to I'll often withdraw some money to treat myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Ya you get it back on your card, just as easy to put it back in your betting account tho!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

i tend to withdraw after any sort of win from about €50 upwards stops me being lured to that bloody blackjack. i then decide how much im going to deposit for the day and try to stick to it!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

GerCPM wrote: »
    When you withdraw it goes back on your card yeah???

It depends on what site you're using. Some are easier to withdraw from than others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ferdyfish

Ace2007 wrote: »
    There's a withdraw button :eek::eek::confused:

me too me too:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

anything over €xxxx amount I withdraw at the end of the month.

Advertisement