Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike maintenance course

Options
  • 09-11-2008 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

I've been cycling for years and know nothing about my bike (shameful I know). I've seen them offered in the US so just wondered if something like that exists here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Sean02

Seems like all available bike maintenance teachers may have to be seconded to primary school panels to replace the more expensive regular teachers. Best chance of getting on a course is by first getting the Visa.!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

I would be all up for a bike maintenance course. I know feck all about looking after the bike and dont know where to start, something like that sounds the business. I think i see a niche market opening up...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Sean02 wrote: »
    Seems like all available bike maintenance teachers may have to be seconded to primary school panels to replace the more expensive regular teachers. Best chance of getting on a course is by first getting the Visa.!!!

???

Mr Skeffington on here has done some courses for people I think

Advertisement