Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer keeps logging off

Options
  • 09-11-2008 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Hi all..was trying to tidy up my pc so i downloaded a program called start up manager

when i started this i was able to untick programs from starting up...i must've ticked a critical process because when my computer boots up it automatically logs off to the welcome screen...even if i log in as admin it starts up and straight away logs off again

i dont know if i unticked a box to stat up or maybe deleted one from the list

i tried starting in safe mode and every other option on that F8 screen but no luck

anyone any ideas?

can i by-pass the program startup manager or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

Problem solved....reinstalled wondows...started up as normal with everything still there...gonna log off now and hope it starts up ok..fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭guil

ya could use windows defender to manage the start up programs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

never thought of that one...thanks

Advertisement