Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SealSkinz All Weather Cycle Winter Gloves

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭CheGuedara

The GF asked me to get her some winter proof gloves recently and we went for the seal skins technical mtb gloves, in size small. She's 5'2 5'3 1/2, so significantly shorter than yourself. I'm about the same height as you and I was figuring size L as about right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

Hi i have these and used them today,not worth a toss,personal opinion dont bother, waterproof my swiss.

bunnygreen wrote: »
    Hi i have these and used them today,not worth a toss,personal opinion dont bother, waterproof my swiss.

No complaints re the technical breathable MTB gloves Barrabus, maybe give them a look at instead here's the link http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=15092

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

Hi there,have to revise my opinion,i got the MTB gloves as mentioned above and yes they are good,finally gloves that keep the rain out,thanks for tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

They have these in the Cycle Superstore so you can try them on for size.

• Advertisement

bunnygreen wrote: »
    Hi there,have to revise my opinion,i got the MTB gloves as mentioned above and yes they are good,finally gloves that keep the rain out,thanks for tip.

No probs, glad to help when I can :)

Advertisement