Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number of CTs you believe in?

Options
  • 08-11-2008 5:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭

Ive often wondered about people who believe in CT, and thats fine if you do. The thing is that the same people believe that there are many conspiracies going on at once, rather than having a rational view on just one. Basically I'm trying to work ut if CTs draw a certain type of disbeliever or someone who has researched a given subject.

Gonna try post a poll, if it doesnt work then post a reply to what you believe in/or don't!

CTs include: Illuminati, Aliens/Roswell type thing, JFK assassination, NWO, 911, internet censorship, moon landing, and I'm sure there are more.

Love to know, just an interest of mine.

How many? 3 votes

None - I believe what I hear/see
    0% 0 votes
    1 - I think one is true
    33% 1 vote
    33% 1 vote
    33% 1 vote
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    More than 6
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I think what you will find is that a lot of people believe that there is an underlying conspiracy behind most of the things you have said, whether it be in the form of a Coverup ala JFK or just pure disinfo/distraction like Lizzzzzards, the underlying themes of Illuminati/NWO/Freemasons run through most conspiracies, mainly because these are the groups conspiring agaisnt us

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I'd vote for: 'There may be conspiracies but I haven't seen the evidence' if it was available.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

CTs include: Illuminati, Aliens/Roswell type thing, JFK assassination, NWO, 911, internet censorship, moon landing, and I'm sure there are more.

Love to know, just an interest of mine.

You can hardly call internet censorship a conspiracy theory? The Chinese have been at it for years with admitted help from Yahoo and Google. The French have tried to do something (or at least moaned a lot) about the amount of English spoken web pages they had to "put up with". Even the Australians are at it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Likewise, could you call NWO a theory? It's been referred to many times from Rockefeller to Bush, and is obviously being put in place with globalisation. There is a New World Order that has been established since the end of the Cold War..... Possibly conceived even before that with the establishment of the League of Nations/UN - that's open to historical and political analysis.

Advertisement