Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louie Walshe 'On yer bike!'

Options
  • 07-11-2008 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Just saw Louie Walshe flying by on a bike near Merrion Square (Almost, no, yes, I'm sure, I think?) Surely a validation for all cycle kind? Now its cool!:cool:

Anyone ever see any famous Irish people on bikes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Miley (Mick Lalley?) flying over Portabello bridge with his wranglers tucked into his big wooley socks! Was a sight to behold.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

Louie Poxy Walsh! I'll never cycle a bike again!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

girlbiker wrote: »
    Just saw Louie Walshe flying by on a bike near Merrion Square (Almost, no, yes, I'm sure, I think?) Surely a validation for all cycle kind? Now its cool!:cool:

Anyone ever see any famous Irish people on bikes?

And you let him get away? The least you should have done is a pump through the spokes. FFS :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Just saw Louie Walshe flying by on a bike near Merrion Square (Almost, no, yes, I'm sure, I think?)

Are you sure it wasn't just a man who looks like an old lesbian?

People look different on bicycles. When I am not on a bike I look like this while on the bike I look a bit more like this.

It can be a bit confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

unionman wrote: »
    People look different on bicycles. When I am not on a bike I look like this while on the bike I look a bit more like this.

It's true... I've seen him in both guises.... very confusing!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Glad that you've seen the light and joined the leg shaving brethern, unionman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

You didnt see where he locks his bike so I can slash his tyres for crimes against culture, did you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭girlbiker

Are you sure it wasn't just a man who looks like an old lesbian?

hahahaha you have tooo much time on your hands! Very good, clap clap

flickerx wrote: »
    You didnt see where he locks his bike so I can slash his tyres for crimes against culture, did you?

Outside your mums house!!! :eek:

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Is that the first 'yor ma' in this forum? :eek:

• Advertisement

Seems Girlbiker may have respect for the Satan of the music world. Surly we need a moderator here to police this kind of activity?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

kenmc wrote: »
    Is that the first 'yor ma' in this forum? :eek:

I think it could be... and thus, the forum should be closed :P

I think it could be... and thus, the forum should be closed :P

I am ashamed!

I am ashamed!

I would be too if I'd squandered the oppertunity to punish the creator of boyzone and westlife!

el tonto wrote: »
    Glad that you've seen the light and joined the leg shaving brethern, unionman.

Ah, I wish. Those are just flesh coloured tights. Slimming though eh?
    hahahaha you have tooo much time on your hands! Very good, clap clap

Why thank you, but in my defence I am off work on a couple of weeks paternal leave. I was just taking a break from nappy changing.:)

Congrats again Unionman! You'll have to get Sheldon Browns child carrier now to start the training early. The podium beckons!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

Congratulations. You must have a good union rep though:)
    I am off work on a couple of weeks paternal leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

Why thank you, but in my defence I am off work on a couple of weeks paternal leave. I was just taking a break from nappy changing.:)[/quote]

Congratulations, was it a boy or a child?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,025 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Aquinas73 wrote: »
    Congratulations, was it a boy or a child?

"Was it"? :eek:

'68 wrote:
    I would be too if I'd squandered the oppertunity to punish the creator of boyzone and westlife!

And Girls Aloud.

I saw him briefly on a plane once, about seven or eight years ago, and never said anything to him. Or did anything to him. One of the biggest regrets of my life.

• Advertisement

I am off work on a couple of weeks paternal leave.

Congratulations. When you are bringing him/her along on one of the Sally Gap spins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

'68 wrote:
    Vicky Pollard speaks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

But then again he did bring us Cheryl Tweedy. Infact I'd ride him to get to her:D:eek:;). My God she is a cracker!

oobydooby wrote: »
    Congratulations. You must have a good union rep though:)

Don't worry, it's only annual leave. Even unionman's negotiation skills aren't that good.:D
    Aquinas73 wrote: »
    Why thank you, but in my defence I am off work on a couple of weeks paternal leave. I was just taking a break from nappy changing.:)Congratulations, was it a boy or a child?

It was a big boy. Now I have three! Any sign of your new arrival yet?
    flickerx wrote: »
    Congratulations. When you are bringing him/her along on one of the Sally Gap spins?

They're time enough until they can do it on their own bikes. My wicklow spins are leanbh-free!

Advertisement