Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oral B sonic complete €75 Boots

Options
  • 07-11-2008 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Reduced from €150. Very good price for top toothbrush. I paid $130 for one in America recently. See here for Product details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭bogman

€96.22 inc postage to Ireland, your price should be in Sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think its €75 in the bricks & mortar Boots shops.
    The link was included for the product details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

That's right, sorry. No link on boot site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

I'm tempted but i won't be surprised if some study in a few years time decides these electric/sonic brushes do more harm than good..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

They are around since more than 20 years now.
    comet wrote: »
    I'm tempted but i won't be surprised if some study in a few years time decides these electric/sonic brushes do more harm than good..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

qwertz wrote: »
    They are around since more than 20 years now.

Ultrasonic toothbrushes aren't around 20 years, basic electrics yes but no ultrasonics !

I stand corrected.
    Ultrasonic toothbrushes aren't around 20 years, basic electrics yes but no ultrasonics !

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

If it's Ultra, sure it must be good! :)

Actually tempted. Will hint on it as a Christmas gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

My dentist swears by these brushs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭von Neumann

Can you let me know which boots these toothbrushes are avaliable in.

I tried the boots in Rathmines and Donnybrook but no joy.

Thanks for posting OP :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

My other half picked up a sonic toothbrush and accessories in our local Aldi the other day for €24.99, looks very similar to the Oral B one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

They're in the jervis centre. :)

Dundrum and Bloomfields stock them. Make sure yours isn't faulty, some of them never completely power off the motor.
    Can you let me know which boots these toothbrushes are avaliable in.

I tried the boots in Rathmines and Donnybrook but no joy.

Thanks for posting OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

They have them in the Pavilions in Swords but to correct the OP(at least in Swords) the one he has linked to is a slightly higher model which is reduced to around €96.00. The one for €75.00 is the same model but a slightly lower spec - no massage mode, less spare heads etc.

Still a good bargain though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I went and got the triumph for 105 (210 originally) which is what my sister was recommended by her dentist as the best on the market. Cheers op :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭von Neumann

Cheer OP,

Got mine yesterday, so lots of this :D:D:D:D going on

sweetie wrote: »
    I went and got the triumph for 105 (210 originally) which is what my sister was recommended by her dentist as the best on the market. Cheers op :D

Mine came with the connection for a shaving socket. Is it not required by law to have an adapter for regular sockets?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers OP - picked one up

@ sweetie: Yeah - not sure about that.
    Any electrical Toothbrush / Shaver I bought only has a 2 pin plug...

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭dave oc

Another thanks for the heads up on this... I managed to talk the woman on the counter into selling me the deluxe model for €75! Happy days:)

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

Can you negotiate in boots? I never tried that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭dave oc

Well the half price sign said €74.99 and they had the deluxe models on the same shelf. The box doesnt say deluxe anywhere so she didnt know the difference...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Anyone tried baggot street? The easiest to get to for me. If not Jervis.

Dave6195 wrote: »
    Well the half price sign said €74.99 and they had the deluxe models on the same shelf. The box doesnt say deluxe anywhere so she didnt know the difference...

did she not scan it in though?

Eirebhoy: they had plenty in Jervis on tuesday

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

boots in charlestown shopping centre have the next model up on half price too, from 210 to 105 euro.

that has the massage, polish setting, wireless time screen and 2 pice head set. my dad bought one tonight.

kceire wrote: »
    boots in charlestown shopping centre have the next model up on half price too, from 210 to 105 euro.

that has the massage, polish setting, wireless time screen and 2 pice head set. my dad bought one tonight.

got that one too. It recommends 2 mins to brush, seems like ages when you go to do it. My teeth feel better after less than a week of using it.

Advertisement