Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for tiling the wall

Options
  • 06-11-2008 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi All,

Thinking of putting some wall tiles in my kitchen. My friend just got some floor tiles put down, the tiler charged her 15 euros per SQ yds. would I be looking at the same price for tiling the wall? Does it normally take longer to put tiles on the wall than putting down floor tiles?

thanks,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭builditwell

Generally it is never the same.The average kitchen has 3-5 sq yds/mtrs on the walls. This is calculated by number of sockets/switches extractor obstacles etc etc on the walls so its done by job price, an average for this is @ €150-€200. if its simple ceramics it would be lower end but for 4X4 marble or stone it would be higher end all depends on material.

Regards
    Builitwell

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Vtiling

Hi,
    yes, it depends on material, size of tiles.... But usually it is around €25 - 30 per sq yard. /if you mean wall around the worktop)

regards Vtiling

Advertisement