Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-mas Present for the GF

Options
  • 06-11-2008 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

ALrite i need some help. I am looking for a present for my gf for christmas. I know its early but i always leave it to the last minutes. Was thinking of getting the IPOD Touch. Any idea if its any good?

Any other ideas?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yup, they're good.
    What about a Nintendo DS? Got my GF one back at Valentines, and she LOVES it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

can I ask, why you decided to post that here?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

ShayK1 wrote: »
    can I ask, why you decided to post that here?

I'll be nice to the newbie and move this to the Ladies Lounge.

Don't want the BGRH regulars to make their usual low-brow suggestions.

Moved from BGRH. God's speed.

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    I'll be nice to the newbie and move this to the Ladies Lounge.

Don't want the BGRH regulars to make their usual low-brow suggestions.

Moved from BGRH. God's speed.

ooooh, you shouldn't have move it to the ladies lounge, someone else posted yesterday same thing and it got closed!

but yeh, what about the iphone, that'd be even better, or the DS lite is a good one too, I love mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

ooooh, you shouldn't have move it to the ladies lounge, someone else posted yesterday same thing and it got closed!

+1 you're gonna make sister zaphora very very angry Tom :D

oh and a nintendo ds is a faaaaaaab pressie, I have one myself. Particularly if she commutes to work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Dunno how much you want to spend. I ordered an ipod online via the Apple website and you can inscribe the back of it with an appropriate message e.g. Hapy Xmas...

Advertisement