Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT Ulster

Options
  • 06-11-2008 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just wondering has anyone taken the HPAT for entry to the University of Ulster?

There is only one sample paper on the website. Does anyone know where there are more examples or what reading material or tests would be good to practise with?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Just bumping this thread. The test is on next Saturday and I was just wondering has anyone done it and what should I expect etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭louloubella

Larianne.

How was the HPAT ULSTER for you? I am taking it in January.
    I have HPAT sample papers. Was considering an expensive preparation course but HpatUlster are really against preparation days for the test so Im a bit anxious.
    Any information would be great,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Hey, I did the HPAT (close to 3 years ago now!!). There's not really much you can do to prepare, it's an aptitude test after all. The only thing you can really do is know how long you have for each section and if you get stuck on a question just move on!

Hi there.Would you advise a hpat preparation exam?As it stands I am going through a psychometric testing book from Easons as well as any papers I can get hold of online/hpat booklet.I could afford a 300euro prep package-just about-but I hear mixed messages about these!
    Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.I am applying for OT in University of Ulster so my exam is in January 2011.

Larianne.How was the hpat? Did you do the hpat ulster or the southern one?Would you suggest doing a hpat prep weekend/course?Any help on this would be appreciated!

• Advertisement
Advertisement