Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Bet

Options
  • 06-11-2008 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

I want to place a bet on Kyle Naughton, a Sheffield United Player, getting called into the next England U-21 squad but i can't find any odds for it anywhere. Are there any bookmakers that would give me odds on this bet or does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Email Paddy Power and ask. Doubt they will give you a price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

imho,and i am not in the trade, and never have been, it's just too specific a bet for any bookmaker to consider. You are likely to be the only person to bet on this market, it smacks of insider information and the cost/benefit on doing research on same is nil. Best of luck though if you email them, it can't hurt and let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

• Registered Users Posts: 12,016 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Mezcita wrote: »

Very similar to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,296 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

The only difference with those 2 bets and the OP's is they were aged 11 and 15. I'm assuming this footballer is 19/20?

Id email all the big bookmakers anyway to see what they say, you never know.

Best of Luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

If you were a regular punter in a pacific bookies, I can't see why a bookmaker wouldn't give you odds.

It would be classed something of a novelty bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Did you get a price anywhere for this?? Cos he made the squad...something your not telling us KYLE??? : )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If you were a regular punter in a pacific bookies, I can't see why a bookmaker wouldn't give you odds.

The North Atlantic bookmakers don't seem to be as generous though.

Advertisement