Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrading iphone 1.1.4 to 2.0..?

Options
  • 05-11-2008 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

alri lads,
    well i have had my iphone (second generation) for about 7 months its on firmware 1.1.4 and during the summer the installer decided it had enough and wont work anymore..

since then my other apps are starting to break like mxtube which wont search for video's anymore, i have decided to upgrade..

i have been looking around youtube trying to find a way to upgrade to the latest firmware but half of the videos are showing me that it wont work..

if anyone has any knowledge on the fact please reply..

mike..

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

mikesands wrote: »
    alri lads,
    well i have had my iphone (second generation) for about 7 months its on firmware 1.1.4 and during the summer the installer decided it had enough and wont work anymore..

since then my other apps are starting to break like mxtube which wont search for video's anymore, i have decided to upgrade..

i have been looking around youtube trying to find a way to upgrade to the latest firmware but half of the videos are showing me that it wont work..

if anyone has any knowledge on the fact please reply..

mike..

Assuming you're on Windows, use winpwn or Quickpwn. Check www.iclarified.com for tutorials & downloads.

Advertisement