Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunting Holiday

Options
  • 05-11-2008 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if im posting in the correct place but anyway! Im trying to organise a hunting holiday for my boyfriends birthday. He has a compound bow and i was wondering if there are any good sites etc that could help me out with this as i have no idea where to start,

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Hi there.

The only place you could hunt with a compound is in the States. Bow hunting is illegal in most European countries so you most probably won't be able to find anywhere that would suit the holiday you're looking for.

You could try posting in the SHOOTING boards here for non-archery related hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭juanchoja

Bow Hunting is legal in Italy, no restrictions, as long as the bow is over 40 pounds force. Some local restrictions might apply in certain regions of Italy, but That's it. I have been in Italy , can speak Italian and I know people from Italy.

Check this link and use google translator

http://www.cacciaconlarco.it/arcoinitalia.htm

Also Spain is good to hunt, but again you need a bow over 40 pounds, plus you need a license, this is very quick to get, inquiry and make an appointment before and to show up, and get your license right away.

Juan

Advertisement