Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Winter stuff: Bib Tights, arm warmers, front light

Options
  • 05-11-2008 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭

Briko Record Mid Bib Shorts (Black Large)
    RRP £49.99 (€62)
    2 pairs: €35 brand new in wrapper, €30 worn once (and washed :D)

These are very nice lycra-weight tights that go just over the knee, perfect for all but the most freezing weather. Unfortunately the straps are too short for me, reckon you want to be 5'11" or under.

dhb Earnley Arm Warmers (Black Large/X-Large)
    RRP £10.99 (€13.50)
    Looking for €10
    Large/XL Length 460mm, Upper Circumference 300mm, Lower Circumference 190mm

These are nice fleece-lined arm warmers and very warm, however you will need larger upper arms than I have or they will slip. Worn once, still in bag.

BLT Ozone 9ine Front Light
    RRP £39.95 (€49)
    Looking for €35
    - have a spare bike mount, free

Very bright and compact 1-watt LED light, perfect for commuting. Will also manage on completely dark roads, you will certainly see the road but probably not great for very fast descents. Takes 3xAAA batteries with a 17-hour run time. 1 mode (on.) 1 month old. I am a big fan of the mount, it clips on and off very quickly and will even go over bar tape if you want to just lash a light onto a bike that doesn't normally have one. Fits normal and oversize bars.

Also have a couple of pairs of shorts:

Briko Team Bib Shorts (Black/Red Large) RRP £60 (€74), looking for €30, brand new and unworn. Haven't worn these but based on Briko's sizing I suspect too small in the straps, max height 5'11".

Castelli Dome Due Bib Shorts (Black Large) RRP £70 (€86), looking for €35, worn once up the Alpe d'Huez :D Very nice shorts but too small for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

If only I was smaller!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

If only I was smaller!
    Reckon the arm warmers might fit you :D

blorg wrote: »
    Reckon the arm warmers might fit you :D

Actually, I ripped mine when when I came off on Sunday... could you bring 'em tonight so I can have a look? (along with the HR Strap :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Some nice stuff, too small (or big in the case of the arm warmers) for a beanpole like me. And I'm good for lights thanks :)

The curse of Wiggle strikes again!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭bunnygreen

Hi ill take 1 pair of the Briko Record Mid Bib Shorts (Black Large),pm me and we'll sort something out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

@Tiny- I'll bring your HR strap but don't have the arm warmers in work with me.

blorg wrote: »
    @Tiny- I'll bring your HR strap but don't have the arm warmers in work with me.

Cool stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭johnser

I'll take the Biko Team and Castelli Dome shorts. PM me with the details.

John

Advertisement