Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good old ProBike Kit...

Options
  • 05-11-2008 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Having a look at brifters and suchlike, and PBK have Dura Ace cheaper than Ultegra!

-I know it's the levers only, but every little helps, right!

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I'm guessing it's because the new DA is coming out and they need to shift the old stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

el tonto wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's because the new DA is coming out and they need to shift the old stuff.

I'd be happy to buy the '08! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Every time someone uses the word "brifter", God kills a kitten.

22171487_72f37983f4_m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I'm waiting for the "not even released" shifters to come down in price so I can hide some cables.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Morgan wrote: »

Agreed, but forget about this killing kittens lark. Schoolboy justice for the win. Anyone who uses the word "brifters" gets a wedgie on the next Boards spin. "Where's your Assos chamois now Brifter Boy?"

• Advertisement

Morgan wrote: »

22171487_72f37983f4_m.jpg

Hurrah for dead kitties -never liked them anyway.... I blame kenmc -the was the first person I knew to use the term :p

They is out of stock anyway.

Raam wrote: »
    They is out of stock anyway.

Yeah, I noticed right after I'd hit 'post', so put that in the 'reason for editing' box :)

Yeah, I noticed right after I'd hit 'post', so put that in the 'reason for editing' box :)

Ah I see it. I usually only read the first line of posts, then I make up the rest :)

Raam wrote: »
    Ah I see it. I usually only read the first line of posts, then I make up the rest :)

Ditto mate :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement