Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing Gods - The Board Game of Divine Domination

Options
  • 05-11-2008 12:36am

http://www.playinggods.com/

Playing Gods is the world's first satirical board game of religious warfare in which players play as Gods to try to take over the world. As a god, you can convert other gods' followers, promising them things like Afterlife, Prosperity, and Miracles. Or you can kill them off with plagues, locusts, floods, and other Acts of Gods. Though the theme includes religious battles, it is really a satire with an underlying message of peace, encouraging people to think about the tragedy of killing others just because they have different beliefs.

I've entered a competition online for a free set, but I don't think I will be buying.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Ha! Sounds like fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

WANT

>_>

<_<

You sunk my Noah's Ark :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I call Allah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Go Zeus use thunderbolt.