Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hunting shops

• 04-11-2008 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

does any1 have any websites or numbers 4 any hunting shops around kildare i know there is shops in monsterevien and allenwood but i dont have anything 2 check the shop out or contact the shop
    can i get help A.S.A.P please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭J.R.

Galliel in Allenwood, Co. Kildare.

He doesn't sell guns but has a good range of all other equipment and is reasonably priced

http://www.galliel.com/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jimmyzx

Griffin Hawe Ltd. (059 8631221) in Athy I find is a great shop. There is usually a good selection of guns and gear at reasonable prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,064 ✭✭✭clivej

jimmyzx wrote: »
    Griffin Hawe Ltd. (059 8631221) in Athy I find is a great shop. There is usually a good selection of guns and gear at reasonable prices.

Bit overpriced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

clivej wrote: »
    Bit overpriced
    +1
    as far as shops go there's not to many in kildare.

Try Stakelums in Urlingford Co. KK - a bit down the road for you but well worth the extra drive.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Lakelands Shooting Centre near Mullingar is only a short hop down the M4 and he's fairly well stocked.

http://www.lakelandguns.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

+1
    as far as shops go there's not to many in kildare.

Got a brand new CZ 452 varmint in 17hmr 20" barrel threaded for €400 in Griffin Hawe. Hardly a rip off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Jonty wrote: »
    Got a brand new CZ 452 varmint in 17hmr 20" barrel threaded for €400 in Griffin Hawe. Hardly a rip off?

Thats a great price jonty, ive always been disapionted when I have ever rang them to get a few prices off them, they always seem to be a fair bit off some of the other quotes I have got. It just shows you there are some great deals out there..

Yeah, It was brill. I couldn't believe my ears. Stakelums wanted €600!!!:eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Yeah, It was brill. I couldn't believe my ears. Stakelums wanted €600!!!:eek::eek:

To be honest jonty I dont think that price will be bet. Enjoy it the .17 hmr it is great little round. Mine loves federal premium v shock..

• Advertisement

Duffy's wanted €450, but I had to go to Galway.

I didn't say rip off just found them to be exspensive for what ever I was looking for at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Again it's worth pricing around and IMO I've always found them a little expencive when I've been shopping . but thats a fair good price jointy, well done.

Advertisement