Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday night spin 04/11, 6pm from Lamb's Cross

Options
  • 04-11-2008 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭

I think Tiny and myself are in. I'd be hoping/suggesting a route straight out to Enniskerry, Djouce, Lugalla, Sally Gap, Military Base, Bohernabreena and home but I am flexible if people want to do a bit less. Prob better eat something before this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

blorg wrote: »
    I think Tiny and myself are in. I'd be hoping/suggesting a route straight out to Enniskerry, Djouce, Lugalla, Sally Gap, Military Base, Bohernabreena and home but I am flexible if people want to do a bit less. Prob better eat something before this one.

I'm fairly happy with that -will be on the road bike though, and trying not to fall off!

Where is Lambs Cross exactly? I don't mind meeting at the M50 flyover just past Dundrum?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I will be on my road bike too! Lambs Cross is the crossroads just up from the M50 flyover, with the Gala shop, I mentioned it as I think it might be clearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

blorg wrote: »
    I will be on my road bike too! Lambs Cross is the crossroads just up from the M50 flyover, with the Gala shop, I mentioned it as I think it might be clearer.

I know it -see you there at 6!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

It's here just in case anyone doesn't know it.

Advertisement