Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(yet another) shameless plug

Options
  • 04-11-2008 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭

3003337382_e48c34b589.jpg

OPENS TOMORROW

Dublinr 5-9 November, Joinery Gallery.
    Dublin is a city that, photographically at least, can be reduced to a set of clichés, but a new exhibition offers a fresh, vibrant perspective of the Irish Capital. Dublinr is organised by a group of photographers that came together through the photo sharing website flickr.
    the group has adopted the name dublens.

The exhibition opens at 6.00pm on Wednesday 5 November, and runs until Sunday 9, 11:00am – 6:30pm daily and admission is free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,602 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

best of luck Hugh , then with your skill you won't need much - try to make it friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭YogiBear

Nice one Hugh!!

Edit: I'll try to pop in at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Think I've been to this place a few years b4 I was ever into Photography, an exhibition by a friend called Boz Mugabe, anyone here know him? He is a painter of unusual styles, he includes swastikas and other wierd designs, anyone here know of him?
    Will prob drop down tomorrow as I normally have afew lunchtime pints around Manor street on Wednesdays anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Bugger - can't make it tonight. I'm off to scotland tomorrow too. Good luck with it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭stabo

Looks good Hugh,just seen a clip on the news.Hope to pop in sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

I'm off Friday, so I'll try pop in!
    Will have to Google Earth it up, now.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭YogiBear

Hugh, I wrote a quick hello (with x's and o's at the end) on the visitor-book..
    I meant to go earlier today but got delayed. 'Glowsticks' looks great printed!!! Well done! :)

Advertisement