Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Christmas E-cards for a Company

Options
  • 04-11-2008 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

I've been asked to look into options for sending out E-cards instead of traditional cards this Christmas as part of a cost cutting exercise.

I've looked at a few online and most of them seem really cheap and nasty.

Can anyone recommend a company that would be able to design bespoke cards for us or give me an idea of what this should cost?

Any other pointers would be appreciated too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

You should consider using the Irish Red Cross eCards site...

http://www.redcross.ie/help/ecards/index.html

You can send as many as you like and choose a scheduled delivery date.

All proceeds go to the Charity and your business will be listed on the donors page on the same site.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

GG66 wrote: »
    You should consider using the Irish Red Cross eCards site...

http://www.redcross.ie/help/ecards/index.html

You can send as many as you like and choose a scheduled delivery date.

All proceeds go to the Charity and your business will be listed on the donors page on the same site.

Nice idea. :)

OP, if your still stuck, get in touch and ill see what I can do for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Gatsby

Guys,

thanks for the info. I've recommended the red cross idea the some of the directors here. Hopefully they'll go for it.

Advertisement