Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra Vision console deals

Options
  • 04-11-2008 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hey I work in XV, and we have started two deals I thought deserved a mention on here.

Wii Bundle:
    Wii console
    2x controllers
    2x nunchucks
    1x any game
    €279.99
    Savings of €104.97 there.

Also,
    XBOX 360 Arcade, plus Fifa 2009 €179.99.... Fifa 2009 is free then...

Just struck me as two good deals to be out for Christmas season, any other console bundles catching people's eyes at the mo?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

game have an xbox arcade with pgr4 and sega superstar tennis plus pick one of 4 new games, fallout fable 2 fifa 09 and somehting else for 179

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Kristok wrote: »
    game have an xbox arcade with pgr4 and sega superstar tennis plus pick one of 4 new games, fallout fable 2 fifa 09 and somehting else for 179

looks like you win !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

gosimeon wrote: »
    Hey I work in XV, and we have started two deals I thought deserved a mention on here ..

already discussed here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57775110#post57775110

Advertisement