Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New collapse footage of WTC7 and North Tower - Nov 2008

Options
  • 04-11-2008 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Nicely timed, Just before the 2008 US presidential election. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I was under the impression that any potential 911 conspiracy wasn't even a blip on the radar in this election? What would the point be of releasing this footage now? Notwithstanding this is also the second election since 911.

Also the footage appears to show a massive chunk of the superstructure of the north tower initially still standing after the main collapse, which would seem to scupper the controlled demolition theory. So will you be changing your opinion based on video evidence or continuing to believe no matter what?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Nice video...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

meglome wrote: »
    Also the footage appears to show a massive chunk of the superstructure of the north tower initially still standing after the main collapse, which would seem to scupper the controlled demolition theory.

Yeah...its probably the clearest shot I've seen yet of that "spar" that remained standing.

Also, if you have a look at the clip between 1:00 and 1:04, you should clearly see that WTC7 is not falling straight down, but rather toppling towards the right. I'd be interested in hearing an explanation which gels this with the "straight down into its own footprint" claims we heard and still hear all too often.

Very quiet in here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Very quiet in here...
    They're listening.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

Very quiet in here...

Patience, it takes time to analyse footage then think of a way to twist the story to fit into a conspiracy.

I'm sure in a few days we'll be informed that several "experts" confirmed that control demolitions can fall sideways and leave massive pieces still standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

That is crazy alright...

what ever they say about the towers colapsing due to the top floors giving way one by one. But how is it possible that the bottom floors of the third building give way evenly when there was only a fire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Fred Dibnah, has he got an alibi?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

jetski wrote: »
    But how is it possible that the bottom floors of the third building give way evenly when there was only a fire?

It probably isn't...but then again, they didn't, so that's not a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,240 ✭✭✭✭Penn

jetski wrote: »
    That is crazy alright...

what ever they say about the towers colapsing due to the top floors giving way one by one. But how is it possible that the bottom floors of the third building give way evenly when there was only a fire?

There wasn't only a fire, the building had been hit by a lot of debris from the nearest tower which collapsed, and the fact that two massive skyscrapers had just collapsed right beside it. A combination of these things caused it to collapse.

And the bottom floors didnt give way evenly as shown in the video by the OP. Look at it closely

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

eye witness reports state theat the building was on fire and designated for demolition before either of the big towers collapsed

...and designated for demolition before either of the big towers collapsed

Huh? Never heard that, maybe you'll link to some evidence?

Advertisement