Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mudguards for giant FCR

Options
  • 03-11-2008 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi guys has anyone put a set of mudguards on a Giant FCR and if so which ones did you use or would you recommend? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

I use SKS RaceBlades XL on mine.
    Work perfectly and can be taken on/off in seconds when not needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭stabu

can't say with certainty I'm afraid. the eyelets are there, so it should be possible to put on full as opposed to blade mudguards .. the problem is the lack of clearance.

So these guys with size 35mm should do the business .. though one wonders whether size 42mm might fit ... prob not. Mind you there seems to be a very thin stem fitting on the Bluemels .. bad news, 'cos it's a point of high stress.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

I put the Crud Race Pac Mudguard Set on my FCR1. Does a fairly good job on stopping me getting soaked.

Advertisement