Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Beer tankard at Superquinn...

Options
  • 03-11-2008 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

...when purchased with 3 bottles of Paul Laner. (Although the blank stares of the ladies overseeing the DIY checkout seemed to suggest I would have gotten away with nabbing it with one bottle). They also 5 for 4 on bottles of world beer. In hindsight I should have availed of that offer and sneaked off with the tankard :rolleyes:!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

GenghisCon wrote: »
    ...when purchased with 3 bottles of Paul Laner. (Although the blank stares of the ladies overseeing the DIY checkout seemed to suggest I would have gotten away with nabbing it with one bottle). They also 5 for 4 on bottles of world beer. In hindsight I should have availed of that offer and sneaked off with the tankard :rolleyes:!

what are you talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GenghisCon

Superquinn is offering a free Oktoberfest tankard (glass) when bought with 3 Paul Laner bottles. Also offered are 5 bottles of world beer (ales, Weissbier etc) for the price of 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Superquinn is offering a free Oktoberfest tankard (glass) when bought with 3 Paul Laner bottles. Also offered are 5 bottles of world beer (ales, Weissbier etc) for the price of 4.

your posts are like tounge twisters , ur making my hangover worse. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Seems pretty legible to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

This tankar, is it big?
    How much beer can it hold?
    Is it like them yoke in the beerfests with the metal flip lid?

• Advertisement

your posts are like tounge twisters , ur making my hangover worse. :D

????

Mayhaps my mundane meandering meditations on the mercurial malted merchandise meted out to the much maligned masses is making a maladroit Monday morning malady marginally more murderous?

Don't worry man we've all been there. Just throw on some relaxing raggae in the background, Make yourself a nice big cup of tea and a massive bowel of coco pops, works everytime.

Sadly theyre not proper steins with lids. Theyre 0.5 litres (roughly a pint) and have a sturdy handle. They're shorter but broader than a pint glass. Nice design in the front as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Mayhaps my mundane meandering meditations on the mercurial malted merchandise meted out to the much maligned masses is making a maladroit Monday morning malady marginally more murderous?

Been watching V for Vendetta at all? Except that was using lots of Vs...

Anyway, what is Paul Laner? Some kind of lager? German I presume, is it nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Bill-e wrote: »
    This tankar, is it big?
    How much beer can it hold?
    Is it like them yoke in the beerfests with the metal flip lid?

its a pint. Its one of them octagon shaped glasses*

*may have more/less than 8 sides

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭FredH3as

Mmmmm, Yoda your Master is?

• Advertisement

FredH3as wrote: »
    Mmmmm, Yoda your Master is?

Had I known so scrutinized my posts this day would be, written them with solicitor present I would have.

Advertisement