Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Envy - A filthy Friday of Electro Nov 7th @ The Cavern

Options
  • 02-11-2008 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

envy-nov7th.jpg

Join us for Envy.... A night of Filthy Electro Nov 7th @ the Cavern

Ken O Flanagan
    Ken Gardiner
    Daragh Kelly
    Al Byrne B2B Jay Smith
    and introducing
    Paul Yeates

Doing the rounds on the Club and Radio scene for over a decade now we have selected three DJ’s, Ken O’Flanagan, Al Byrne and Jay Smith guaranteed to electrify your night . Also on the night residents Ken Gardiner, Daragh Kelly with support from up and coming DJ Paul Yeates.

Doors to the Cavern open at 9pm Adm is 15 Euro pay at the door over 18 I.D. required. The Cavern Issac Butt is located opposite busarus D1. Do arrive early to avoid disappointment.

More info @ www.suburbansounds.com.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭daragh_k

Get your filthy dirty electro boots on and stomp yourself down to the caven tonight for this one doors open at 9pm...Should be a cracking of Electro

Ken O Flanagan 1-2:30
    Ken Gardiner 12-1
    Al Byrne B2B Jay Smith 11-12
    Daragh Kelly 10-11
    Paul Yates 9-10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

how was it Dar?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭daragh_k

Jay D wrote: »
    how was it Dar?

Was a good buzz Jay and a good atmosphere by the end of the night and sometihng to build on. Turnout a bit dissapointing but we're coming off the back of 2 big weekends so maybe not too suprising... We have a bit to do to build the Envy night before its as successful as Rejuvenation bit im sure with hard work we will get there...be good to see u down at a night again soon mate!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Sorry I missed this one,kinda losing my ear for the new tunes,need start getting back into them,nights like these are perfect for hearing some tunes

Advertisement