Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIME Beta

Options
  • 02-11-2008 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

Hi,

I need a few testers for EIME scenery for FSX Accel. PM me detailing setup and addons if interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Any chance of it for FS9?? Would love to see some piccies too.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Simtech

Not using FS9 anymore but I might have scenery still from it for Bal. Had all the Aircorps aircraft with traffic sorted but again I`m not sure what`s there now. Will check. PM your Email and I`ll send what I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

will it also work with standard fsx and not just fsx accel?

That my man is exactly why I need testers! FSX has no Irish scenery that I know of simply because it`s harder to develop than it was for FS9. FSX, SP1 & Acceleation all being different scared people away even after much time invested in FS9. I.F.S.D. being the prime example. My requirement for testers is as much for my own benefit as for those who might be interested in anything I might manage to produce. If I can iron out the kinks, everybody wins. It`s a shame that nobody seems to be doing any Irish stuff at the moment. I am doing EIME mainly because someone is already doing a new EIDW for FS9 with the intention of porting to FSX. Anyone interested in getting into FSX design with an Irish slant out there?? Get in touch, maybe something can be organised.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

your right about ireland not having much scenery for fsx. if i knew how to make the scenery i would get involved in helping to make ireland a little more known in the fs community

• Advertisement

Start by downloading the free tool "Airport Design Editor" from www.scruffyduck.co.uk
    It`s simlar to the old Afcad but better. Play around with it a bit.
    A lot can be done without spending or learning 3D modelling. I am not in any way affiliated with the aforementioned site. I am however always willing to advise or help if I can. I just get a kick from FS and I believe in passing it on to keep the hobby live. If I can answer questions I will.

Advertisement