Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instruction manual for a Forerunner?

Options
  • 02-11-2008 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭

Anyone got an instruction manual for a Garmin Forerunner 305, mine seems to have stopped working :(
    attachment.php?attachmentid=65845&d=1225633674

Bloody cars
    100metres from home! I'd show ye where, but , you know...

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

You're doing it wrong.

"I was going so fast that my Garmin just went on fire and exploded"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

yeah thats what happened, but then it got driven over by a bloody car :(
    Would have been cool to see the ejection speed/map :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

That's a real bummer. In true bikeaholic thinking, you've now got an excuse to buy yourself another bit of kit.

Speaking of computers going on fire, was quite surprised to find out when I got home that I hit 91kph coming down Calary Hill today. A new speed record for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Turn it off and turn it on again ?

And of course I can't show you that mine recorded 92kph, so you'll just have to take my word for it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

Have you tried new batteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

I have an instruction manual for it here. I had a quick look in the Troubleshooting section and it says this:
    In the event of your Garmin Forerunner becoming a Garmin Forerun(over-by-a-car)er, you should replace it with a shiny new Garmin Edge 705 so that you can feel better about it all, and sure you need something to keep track of training, and having it run over is just bad luck so you deserve a treat, and it's probably good value in the long run and it's nearly xmas anyway, and maybe you could just have a quick look on wiggle. Just a look.

Hmmm BunnyHopper, you sound scarily like myself. Thats quite disturbing, cos my little head-voice was saying exactly the same things.....

Advertisement