Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saitek X45 problems

Options
  • 01-11-2008 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

My son has had a series of Saitek problems. Firstly with an inherited X32 set. The problem was in the Throttle Quadrant - specifically with the rudder control. He subsequently bought an X45 set. A year later - mirror problem - Joy-stick OK - throttle quadrant rudder control u/s.

He bought another set (I must admit that the styling of the X45 is excellent - I loved the hour that I flew around the south of England in Spitfire II) - but it (the X45 - not me!) crashed out with the same failure/problem after what I would have considered to be a very brief usage period - particularly if one considers the hours of use.

Have there been any similar experiences within the group? Can anybody suggest a hardware/software manipulation?

Any suggestions will be appreciated ......... I rather fancy flying that old Mark II again ....................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

i just got the saitek X52, havent even plugged it in yet - waiting for my new PC to enjoy it.
    Hope its not the joystick thats dodgy :(

Advertisement