Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stolen bike - specialized dolce

Options
  • 01-11-2008 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

hi,

i got offered a ladies specialized dolce - tiny frame, maybe 47 or 49cm, purple frame, grey bar tape. ultegra groupset with a dura ace rear mech, mavic wheels.

obviously stolen so if anyone knows this bike or has any suggestions as to how to find the rightful owner let me know.

i got the guys number so... lets form a posse and get this back to its owner...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Did he know how much it was worth as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Maybe inform the police.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Nice one, most people would have the decency to get it back to the owner these days.

Check the serial number when ya see it, and give that to the gaurds.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭onesoma

Sean_K wrote: »
    Did he know how much it was worth as a matter of interest?

not really. he knew it was a nice bike but he offered it for 200. it's worth at least 1500 new.

raam - do you really think the gardai would give a **** about this? you have more faith in them than i do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

onesoma wrote: »
    raam - do you really think the gardai would give a **** about this? you have more faith in them than i do.

No harm in trying. It's an expensive bike so it's not exactly trivial. Perhaps the owner has reported it stolen and is on record.

• Advertisement
Advertisement