Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert art exemtion?

Options
  • 01-11-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

i know it may seem like a stupid question but is it possible to get an exemption? in my school art is pretty much manditory unless you want to spend time with the scary principal. so i was wondering seeing as i hate art so much and im terrible at it can i somehow get an exemption? the best i can come up with for an excuse is that when i draw for to long my wrist/arm get severe pains (as i completely shattered my wrist + broke both arm bones)(and it does actually start to really hurn after drawing for about 30 mins in a row. any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

thepieman12345

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Well art isn't compulsory for the JC, so it's not as if you need you contact the SEC or anything. Maybe get your parents to talk to your principal and tell him/her than you feel you wont get a high grade in art and that by working on it its taking away from work you could be doing on other subjects.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 thepieman12345

thanks for the quick reply. i just wish my school wasnt so serious about art, i dont know why they are. i guess my parents will actually have to go in for a talk :(. my dad says i shouldnt do art if i dont want to, now its only about talking my mom into going in to talk with the pricipal.
    thanks for the advice

Advertisement