Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JVC HDD 30 GB Camcorder €259.99 in Argos + some decent Sony Camcorder offers

Options
  • 01-11-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Link :
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5632545/Trail/searchtext%3EJVC+HDD.htm

I was in the market for a HDD camcorder for past 6 months , and this is the best bargain I have seen in the shops or web , I often saw this model retailing for over €100 more. Its in a sale , not too sure how long it is running for.
    Of course I only saw the bargain I few days after I finally bought a different one myself after months of research /waiting for bargain. I got the Sony SR35 in Sony centre for 329 which was a decent price , you can get on web for 299 excluding delivery.
    Currys are advertising Sony SR36 (40 GB) today for 349 ,which is also a very good offer.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

It's 389 in their Christmas catalogue.

They are doing their 5/10 giftcard offer as well at the moment.

Advertisement