Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

Options
  • 31-10-2008 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

tis that time of year again folks. Which means there will be alot of careless people dressing up as zombies, thinking it's "fun" or "a joke".

As such, this is the perfect time for a REAL zombie to get within a few feet of you.

You see a zombie approaching your house and think "oh look, there's Jimmy Henderson from around the corner; he looks just like a zombie!"

Zombie: "Braaiii--Trick... orrrr..--BRAAII--...Trrreeeeeaatttt....?"
    You: "err, okay... Treat it is! Great costume, Jimmy!"
    *goes back in to get candy, leaving door open*
    *return with candy, no sign of "Jimmy"*
    You: "Jimmy? Where did you go???"

Meanwhile, the zombie is upstairs eating your family members' brains! :eek:

Be extra weary, and be vigilant with anything that resembles a zombie.

Do not hesitate to bludgeon or stab any non-compliant zombie imitators! Once you explain the situation to the parents, they will surely understand -- and they may even commend you for your vigilance!

Happy Halloween everybody!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

Don't worry I'm prepared for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Kids are going to have to get past the minefield and barbed wire first tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

thus I reason I had my smack-stick* handy Halloween night.

smack-stick: fully functional replica of a thirteenth century battle club from Poland.

Advertisement