Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 PREMIUM

Options
  • 31-10-2008 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭

Was in Heatons in the Square Tallaght and on display they had premium model 360 for €142.50 even asked a member of staff to check and its true. 50% off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Any idea was this 60gig or 20gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mackTheKnife

Varkov wrote: »
    Any idea was this 60gig or 20gig?

Gift horse => Mouth ... :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

20gb model

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Interesting... My sis gets a 30% discount there. Must give em a bell n see if there's any left.. 20gb prem for €100, sweet ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Heatons, Tallaght say they sold out yesterday. Checked to see if offer is available elsewhere... (typing this as I'm on phone to them)... seems like this offer was on weeks ago and sold out at that time.

Guy I was talking to says they "found" an extra one and sold it yesterday. No more left anywhere, I'm told.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

60GB model in Tesco for €179 till midnight tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

viv2 wrote: »
    Was in Heatons in the Square Tallaght and on display they had premium model 360 for €142.50 even asked a member of staff to check and its true. 50% off

50% off! Did it say that on the sign. If that were correct that would make the price €285 for the old model, which is huge.

Advertisement