Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

white witch

Options
  • 31-10-2008 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey does anyone have the no. for the white witch of cobh. I know there are loads of other threads asking the same thing but they are all really old. Or does anyone have the no. of any other good psychics in Cork?? Also, how much do psychics normally charge??
    Thanks a million
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

me too please. could someone pm me the white witch no or some other good sychic in cork thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 apathetic84

went to her once am interested to go see her again and she if she tells me the same things..

also heard her talk at samhain event in ucc few years back.
    fascinating stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Shalamar

Ive been to the white witch before, didnt find her very helpful. Did see a woman named Stephanie down there who was fantastic would love to see her again - or any other. So Id like to have the numbers if anyone has them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SMM

I'd love to get the number of Stephanie in Cobh if anyone has her number? Thanks :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 October_Phoenix

any chance of stephanies fone number in cobh! heard she is good at what she does and would like to see her! cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 silvergirl

If anyone has a number for Stephine in Cobh, PLEASE PLEASE pm me with it.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tiatia

has any one been to see stephaine from cobh as got an appointment to see her next week and was wondering if she was any good.was she correct with info on your past and then things come true on wat she said was going to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lifes queries

Shalamar wrote: »
    Ive been to the white witch before, didnt find her very helpful. Did see a woman named Stephanie down there who was fantastic would love to see her again - or any other. So Id like to have the numbers if anyone has them :)

Do you have Stephanie's phone number, it would be great if someone could either post it or pm it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lifes queries

tiatia wrote: »
    has any one been to see stephaine from cobh as got an appointment to see her next week and was wondering if she was any good.was she correct with info on your past and then things come true on wat she said was going to happen

Could you pm phone number of Stephanie. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

I got shivers there when i read the title of the thread :o

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

Hi guys,

Just wondering has anybody been to see this lady recently, or has anybody an idea of what she normally charges? Just out of interest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

You have out of curiosity bumped old thread. Which is considered wrong here if I am right. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bell26

Know that there is a white witch in co limerick
    My friend visited her a few times
    I know she dosent make a living at this but will help if she can
    She is amazing . My friend was to take a flight to the USA a few years ago .
    To start a new job .
    She told him not to fly on the date he was to fly
    He taught about it but his mum had been to see her before and knew she was good . So she begged him nit to fly .
    His mum offered to even pay for his ticket ,
    Well on the day he was ment to be in the air over newyork .
    It was 9/11
    And have a lot more about things she has foretold people
    I went to see her she told me I was 3 weeks pregnant
    Taught ya can't happen see had been everywhere done everything told can't have kids . Started to dought her
    Well the next week ended up in hosp with threatened appendix
    Guess what ya I was pregnant 4weeks . Scarey stuff
    She's 15months now . So I'll leave it up to yourselfs
    To believe or not .her name is Dolores

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

tradhead wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wondering has anybody been to see this lady recently, or has anybody an idea of what she normally charges? Just out of interest :)

If it's Stephanie who you're referring to, as far as I can remember, she charges €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bell26

its not stephanie . her name is dolores . will try and find her number for ye . had my phone stolen so will try and get it again . she is AMAZING . omg laughing now on my last vist she told me to mind my phone . flash back . she only charges 25 euro for an hour with her . . will find the number for ye .

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kellym20

Could u please pm me the number as well if u found it, thanks

Advertisement