Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk while make Halloween costume....

Options
  • 31-10-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭

Ok, I spend 3 hours last night ripping apart electronic and spray-painting krieg, but since today is Halloween I've been drinking for the last ??? Hours.
    The question is, is it a good idea to make a Halloween costume while pissed as feck ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭viota

No, neither is showering and then attempting to get dressed.Trust me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I like to operate heavy machinery while drunk..... :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Homer

I usually retire to my basement....

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭larko

I'm going as Cleopatra. I decided to cut a wig I bought into shape while pi$$ed last night. The results are like that kid from the Golden Pages ad that Jimmy Nesbit cut the hair.

On the plus side, the bed sheet i made into a toga looks great. Although I reckon I'm going to freeze to death tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

The question is....is it a good idea to do while SOBER !!!???

Answer: NO !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I know it;s better to do stuff drunk but there is a limit, the last time I tried working on something this drunk I ended up frying my ~200€ graphic card and melting the AGP slot on my motherboard.
    SpookyDoll wrote: »
    The question is....is it a good idea to do while SOBER !!!???

Answer: NO !!!

Advertisement