Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmaceutical Technician

Options
  • 31-10-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is anywhere in the Dublin(ish) area that does a part-time pharmacy technicians course? Its an area I am very much considering moving towards but would not be able to study full-time, gotta keep wh*ring myself to tha man and all that. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Hi, as far as I know there is no where that does part time pharmacy tech courses, DIT do a 2 yr full time one alright but thats about it as far as i know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Thats a pity. I was thinking there mightnt be one as I've searched a good bit with no luck. Maybe sometime in the future there will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 carinabean

DIT CIT and AIT all do the 2 year full time course! But if you were to get a job in a pharmacy I know its possible to work and train at the same time, but the pharmacy sponser you to do it! You'd obviously have to get your foot in the door first but i know its possible because 3 friends have done it!
    :)

Advertisement