Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Adoos.ie reliable??

Options
  • 31-10-2008 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there, im new here my first post, but I am interested in getting an English Bulldog but dont want to pay 2 grand from breeders, we only want a pet and I see on this Adoos.ie that they have lots of ads for them, I have written to a few, and im getting back emails, from england and non national mails, so it seems like a scam to me, I was wondering if any of you know anything about the site, if its reliable? thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 twinkie

To be honest I don't think you will be able to get an english bulldog without paying big money. They are an expensive dog and costly to breed. If you do really want one you should get one from a reputible breeder so you know what you are getting. I got one a few months. I was searching for ages before I came to the realisation that I would have to pay for him. Same as you I mailed loads of people and was hounded by some of them telling me that they would ship me a dog if I paid for shipping. It took some time before some of them left me alone.

Bulldogs are an absolutely lovely pet but they are expensive and in my opinion if you find the right one they are totally worth the money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 emma devine

i have foud two chihuahuas and im going to pick them up this morning. they wanted to charge me shipping but i said no 170 euro. my two dogs are for free coz the owner has moved to poland.
    i was wondering if some of these people are genuine or am i just been made drive 2 and a half hours for nothing?
    i got them on adoos .ie

Advertisement